Thursday, September 15, 2011

SEO "By Phone" Consulting

One of the ways I have been able to help hundreds of people over the years is by providing website marketing and SEO assistance by phone. I conduct these sessions after I do an initial email or phone communication so you understand how these sessions can help you. I am on the phone with you live answering any questions you have!

These are really great for people who need help now, don't want to commit to anything long term, need something cleared up or just want some real good education. I had a client call me who didn't understand why one of the pages on his website was not ranking on Google. I went through the page with him line by line and fixed the issue.

What my clients really like most about these sessions is they are very flexible and are completely focused on need and education.

What do you need most right now? Optimization Help? Not sure what blog to use? Affiliate Programs?

The phone consulting sessions are up to 30 minutes and the fee is $100 flat. This means whether we talk for 10 minutes, 20 minutes or the full 1/2 hour - it's $100. I don't count minutes and try to keep this part of my search marketing services very simple. I also make the call to you.

Well worth it!

http://www.nicksseoworld.com/helpbyphone.html

No comments:

Post a Comment