Saturday, November 29, 2014

Buyer Keywords vs. Search Keywords - Adwords Strategy

The key to getting the most out of your adwords campaign is to pay for buyer keywords and phrases.

As small businesses gear up for 2015, getting the right traffic is EVERYTHING. Organic rankings will only get you part of the way there.

Many of you use Google adwords for traffic as a strategy and many of you spend a lot! or you may feel like you're at best - breaking even.

Many of my clients and I use a program that not only will find hidden low cost keywords for you but ALSO show what your competitors are paying and their success - Huge Insight.

It is here: Keyword Helper Elite

There are "Search Keywords" and "BUYER KEYWORDS". You want the buyer keywords.

I use Adwords myself but Google is NOT going to show you or I how to beat their other advertisers in our niches. I needed an insight and where to put my $. This program does a LOT for me.

Learn what YOUR competitors are doing. Let this Auto Mentor Software be your strategist.

Takes a few minutes to go through the features - but that's a great thing!

2 Month Guarantee - They are a Very Confident Company

Visit:

KEYWORD Helper Elite System

Nick's SEO World for Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment