Thursday, July 31, 2014

FREE Website SEO Analysis

Who needs Google Ranking Help? - Tips, Tools, Ranking

Hello All. I've been getting requests to give a quick look at websites via my linked in account and newsletter subscribers. Send me your website for a free look and analysis.

Google is changing all the time, but core SEO remains the same. If you only have ONE or TWO major issues, it effects ranking, traffic and sales.

Marketing helps and I have written to you many times with the best places to do that, but let's see what we have if you are struggling for ideas or traffic or both.

Remember to use: Facebook, Ezine Articles (you can look me up on there for ideas and style), Linked In and Emails, but that is MARKETING.

I give FREE Tips and Help all the time. I also work partnerships and affiliating with the right sites.

CORE SEO is what is in your site for FREE search traffic - which pays off much more without much follow up work if done right

Let me help you Search Engine Optimize the RIGHT WAY - I own my own sites and will SEO for you

Many Companies are not in the game themselves. I have been for over 15 yrs. I am a platinum expert author on ezinearticles.com. You can Google "Nick Hunter Platinum Author" and see my writings on all topics, including marketing and SEO. Many of these types of articles were written for my Long Island Search Optimization Customers.

Bottom Line for Google and Yahoo Bing

I will personally optimize your site so it beats your competitors. I want that and work for that. I also have a free SEO newsletter and a search marketing blog. Google looks for certain things on a site. It also will penalize you if you over stuff your site with keywords or other errors you may be not be aware of.

To be honest, I turn down a lot of work in the SEO field through my sites if I feel the industry goes against what I'm comfortable working in. Many of THEM are probably the spammy emails you get in your inbox every day! I also run over 12 websites myself. I am considered an expert in the field - mostly from working in various industries myself. I want to help the clients who really need the help and are getting confused on the Internet regarding SEO and Google rankings. and feel free to google me, linked in or Nick's SEO World Blog or Facebook.

I live and work on Long Island. I am very happy to look at your site before we talk or during and show you examples on Google.

If SEO has been done to your site and it is not doing well, email me and we can talk. If it is a new website, you need to have certain things in place. A website without proper SEO may look nice but if you are getting no traffic or not enough, you are missing out. I am a professional consultant in this field and I make my living on the Internet - MY SITES.....and I help others.

My website marketing and ranking Expert help does not have to change the design of your site - in fact, it usually doesn't.

We fix the site so Google reads it and knows what the you are about.

I also will optimize the site the RIGHT WAY. There are too many SEO Companies or people out there who just don't understand how important: Titles, Phrasing, Getting your location to read on the Internet and much more!

I do not normally charge ANYTHING monthly. It usually takes me 3-4 weeks and you have a website that is ready to go. I will index it with Google and talk to you the whole way through. I price up my time and work and results last.

Contact Nick Hunter - SEO Expert Company aitbroker at gmail dot com

Happy to help and if you are not getting traffic, it's not your fault. But SEO and getting you traffic is my strength!

So, feel free to shoot me an email at aitbroker@gmail.com and I will gladly check out your site - and I've been known to partner or affiliate with companies in my niche, so that's my other reason for sending this out. If not, we fix your site anyway.

Nick's SEO World Facebook Page

Thank You Nick Hunter

Reach 30,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers with your story! Try PRWeb for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment