Thursday, August 23, 2012

SEO Tip - Make a Bang! with your online promotions and announcements

The following is a copy of our SEO Tips Email sent to our subscribers. If you're not on the list - join up it's free (sign up on bottom!)

Vol 39

Hello all!  Welcome to your subscribed SEO Tips Email. For those who were on the list for last week's SEO Email regarding Facebook Promotion - I hope you got started with the Tips you got.   If you missed it - go to our Nick's SEO World Site for our Recent SEO Tips Newsletters   We had some real good suggestions for getting the most out of FB Marketing.


Make a Bang With Your Announcements!
 
  
One of the things I'm very often asked (in one way or another) when customers use me for SEO consulting is "How Do I Get Maximum Exposure For My New Announcements and Promotions?"   


Great Question!  You have a new product - You just redesigned your website - You are offering a new promotion.....


How do we get the word out and even have Google rank the announcement?  IT CAN BE DONE


Your website itself is not good enough for these announcements. Most likely, your natural traffic is not going to "cut it". YOU NEED OTHER SITES and Working Together. 


Thankfully, Linked In, Twitter, Facebook and Blogger are working together more and more - You need to be active in them and share them together. Still, how to get ranking on Google - as a "news story"? 2 keys are video and press releases. I have produced both and use them, but you want to consider having them automated. Thankfully there are systems that will do that - along with social media postings.

I use "Magic Submitter" for many of my announcements and for my clients. It's pretty terrific and I have seen my releases rank on top of Google   and Bang! - I'm noticed.  Dozens of Big Sites with MY Promo. My Site gets a lot more traffic as well when it hits!

Our sister site www.runawebbusiness.com  has a page which you should VIEW HERE:     Magic Submitter   - free 2 month money back guarantee this week.  Try to give it a good look and watch the video!  


All the best!

Nick

www.nicksseoworld.com    
                  

HP Pavilion p6-2100 PC (Google Affiliate Ad)

1 comment:

  1. Great post Nick! I came across your blog while I was reading different articles online about seo consulting and I'm so happy I did because this was such a informative post about online promotions and announcements. Thank you for sharing this with us, I'm definitely going to show it to my business partner!

    ReplyDelete