Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Google Optimization Tips

A question I get dozens of times a week. Hey Nick - How do I optimize my website? How do these other sites get on page 1 of Google? Many of them my competitors. Pay Per Click Adwords is killing me! - yes I know. Paying for traffic you already got and feel like you never earned a profit from it. It's frustrating!

The truth is - when a website is optimized SEO for Google someone either did it for them or someone showed THEM how to SEO. Now I certainly make part of my living optimizing website for others who want to but knowing how to yourself is better and it is easier to recommend a low cost program where you can learn yourself. It really pays off in the long run.

I HIGHLY recommend it:
Learn How To Optimize Your Website HERE. All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment